AETCOM is especially designed to cover the competencies recommended by Medical Council of India for the first professional MBBS students. Salient features of the book
- Simple, lucid and easy to understand language of the text.
- Well defined learning objectives of all the topics, in addition exercises for practice for students for the recommended duration of each module also given.
- The Manual has been written by highly experienced, dynamic and devoted academicians and clinicians who are well versed with the medical education, training and clinical practice.
- The viva voce questions will be helpful in judging the students’ understanding and outcome of the learning module.
- The principles of attitude, ethics and communication have been covered comprehensively for easy understanding and reproduction during assessment exercise and also for their application in clinical practice.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||John, Nitin Ashok |Shenoy, K Rajgopal | Garg, Krishna | Rajaratnam, Sanjay Andrew | Pauline, Maria|
|Size||23×36/16 (trimmed 140×215mm)|
|About the Author||Nitin Ashok John MBBS MD DIH MA(PA) PGDHA PGDMLE (Medical Law and Ethics: National Law School University,
Bangalore) is Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical
Sciences, Lucknow, UP.
K Rajgopal Shenoy MBBS MS FRCS (Glasgow) is Professor, Department of Surgery, Ex-Associate Dean—Academics,Kasturba Medical College, and Consultant Surgeon, Kasturba Hospital, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE).
Sanjay Andrew Rajaratnam MBBS MD is Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Coordinator of the Medical Education, Unit Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram District Chennai, South India.
Krishna Garg MBBS MD PhD FIMSA FIAMS FAMS FASI is Ex-Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Maria Pauline MBBS MD is Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, St Johns Medical College, Bangalore.