- A comprehensive and an easy-to-read book to provide detailed cardiac imaging review with emphasis on cardiac MRI.
- Include case-based discussion on congenital heart diseases, ischemic and non-ischemic dilated cardiomyopathies, restrictive and hypertrophic cardiomyopathies, cardiac tumors, cardiac aneurysm along with extra-cardiac pathologies involving the heart.
- Illustrations with easy-to-understand well labelled CT and MR images along with 3D reconstruction.
- Contains more than 100 cases covering the patient clinical and imaging details required for diagnosis and successful patient management.
- Useful for radiologists,cardiologists and cardiac surgeons.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Subject||Radiologist and Cardiologist|
|About the Author||
Reena Anand DMRD,DNB,MNAMS,Fellow cardiac imaging NYU,New York,USA is working as Principal Consultant, Cardiac Imaging, Max Super Specialty Hospital,Saket,New Delhi, India. She has extensive experience on cardiac MRI and MRI tagging from New York University. She has given various national and international talks providing training to emerging cardiac radiologists and cardiac technologists worldwide. She has numerous national and international publications to her credit. She is an active member of SCMR (Society of Cardiovascular MR).