- Second edition of CBS Dictionary for Nurses in its fully colored format, is the first dictionary written and developed by a senior nursing faculty.
- The portable size of the dictionary (pocket size) is apt for the students to carry anywhere along with them.
- This edition has been updated with numerous entries which are of relevance to medical as well as nursing fraternities.
- Ample figures and tables have been added to enhance the reading experience of the students and help them correlate the terms accordingly.
- New annexures have been added in the beginning that are of utmost importance from the Nursing point of view.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Jacintha D’ Souza M.Phil (N) is the Professor and Principal at Athena College of Nursing, Mangalore, Karnataka, India. She has rich experience of more than 25 years as a teacher and an administrator. She has published various books and has contributed papers in various journals. She has been a resource person for several conferences and workshops. She is an Expert committee member for inspections in University, Council, NAAC and UGC Examiner, and paper setter for several universities in the country.