Salient Features of the book:
- "Two minds one Idea"— written by two experts, one from medical background and the other from nursing field.
- Portable and reader-friendly compendium for nurses.
- Includes 1000+ generic drugs presented with system-wise approach for the ease of reading.
- Updated drug information in an organized and concise manner.
- Updated drug facts covered under various aspects, like pharmacokinetics, nursing considerations, adverse effects, etc.
- Supplemented with various appendices with extra information relevant to the field of nursing.
- Enriched with guide to abbreviation and index including all drugs entries in alphabetical manner for quick grasp.
- Drug users' guide for the easy and quick application.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Yogesh Gulati | Rakesh Sharma|
|Size||5.5” X 8.5”|
|About the Author||
Yogesh Gulati, MBBS, MD, is an accomplished author and a medical professional from one of the top medical schools in India with more than 12 years of experience in clinical medicine/pharmaceutical industry.He has worked in various pharmaceutical companies and managed various aspects of clinical research involving various phases (Phases I-IV) of clinical trials. The author has also worked in the pharmacovigilance domain and has experience in global client engagement across multiple levels in various pharmaceutical companies ranging from operational persons to senior leadership including medical directors and others. He has previously authored various books on different medical subjects. He has also co-authored a book on pharmacovigilance. He has been a guest faculty for pharmacology/clinical research in various universities/medical/pharmacy institutes. He has set up a YouTube Channel on Pharmacology with the name of the Pharmacology Made Simple by Dr. Yogesh Gulati presenting interesting tricks for understanding and memorizing difficult pharmacology topics.
Rakesh Sharma BSc (N), MSc (N), PhD is currently working as Assistant Professor, College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. He has 14 years of experience in Education, Research and Nursing Service Administration. He is member of several professional bodies. Author has a number of awards and honors to his credit. He is a member of editorial/reviewer board of various National and International Journals. He has presented many scientific papers at Local, National and International conferences. He has published many papers in peer reviewed, indexed National and International Journals of repute.