- The book has been developed as a ready reckoner before final examinations to give students an idea how to prepare well and attempt the questions in the examinations.
- Strictly based on the INC syllabus for BSc Nursing, all chapters have been divided into Long Essay, Short Essay and Multiple Choice Questions.
- The questions have been taken from last 10 years question papers from renowned universities of the country.
- Simple and easy to understand language and student-friendly presentation makes it a delight to read.
- Relevant figures and tables have been added wherever required to make the students understand topic in the best possible manner.
- Extra educational resources in the form of bibliography have been added at the end for further reference.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Soumyasree Sarkar (Sardar) MSc(N) is currently working as an Assistant Professor, Peerless College of Nursing, Peerless Hospital and BK Roy Research Centre, West Bengal. She has completed her postgraduation in Nursing Education from WB Government College of Nursing, SSKM Hospital under the WB University of Health Sciences with specialization in Psychiatric Nursing. She is the lifetime member of Trained Nurses Association of India (TNAI) and Indian Society of Psychiatric Nurses (ISPN). She has about 9 years of teaching experience in undergraduate and diploma nursing programs. She has participated in several national and international conferences. She has also been appointed as an examiner for nursing programs in West Bengal University of Health Sciences. She has also authored a book "Textbook on Nursing Foundation and co-authored "Post-Basic BSc Nursing Solved for 2nd year".