The textbook is meticulously designed as per the curriculum of physiology recommended by Dental Council of India. Written in a simple language, the text is very well supplemented with over 800 diagrams, 66 images, 63 tables, 57 flowcharts and summaries for easy learning.
Frequently asked long answer questions have been elaborately covered, in addition to relevant applied physiology.
This is the most comprehensive and an ideal textbook for dental students in India and the subcontinent.
The first edition of the CC Chatterjee’s Human Physiology for Dental Students reflects the dynamic writing of the legendary physiologist Dr Chandi Charan Chatterjee from Calcutta Medical College, Kolkata, who himself was the disciple of another dynamic teacher of physiology Dr Charubrata Ray,a rare genius and greatly revered, under whose guidance Dr CC Chatterjee wrote the great text Human Physiology.
- Meticulously designed as per the recommended curriculum of physiology of Dental Council of India.
- All topics are covered in simple flucid language.
- Text is supplemented with around 800 diagrams, 66 images, 63 tables, 57 flowcharts, and summary for easy learning and reproducibility by the student.
- All frequently asked university Long Answer Questions (LAQ) have been covered in summary, tables, short notes in tables and ‘write in brief’included in keynotes.
- Relevant applied physiology has been covered throughout the text.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Nitin Ashok John|
|Size||23×36/8 (trimmed 216mm×280mm)|
|About the Author||
Nitin Ashok John MBBS,MD (Physiology),PGDMLE (Medical Law and Ethics),DIH,PGDHA is currently Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. Earlier, he was Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,Puducherry.He graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram,and completed his MD from Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur. He has an experience of 25 years, including 21 years of teaching physiology to medical, dental and paramedical students. He has written Practical Physiology for MBBS Students, Practical Physiology for Dental Students and Practical Anatomy and Physiology for Pharmacy Students, and is editor of CC Chatterjee’s Human Physiology, 13/edn (all published under CBSPD banner),and has a number of national and international publications to his credit.