- Fully covers essential requirements for registration in midwifery as per INC
- Covers all the essential concepts of midwifery
- Contains sufficient number of cases to suffice your academic needs
- Summary of all the cases are given to recollect all necessary information
- Shorts notes included for quick guidance
- Modified WHO partograph as well as old pattern partograph included.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Soni Kumari MSc (Nursing) OBG is currently working as tutor at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Nursing, Patna, Bihar. She had completed her MSc in Nursing-OBG from Vinayaka Mission University. She has great passion for teaching and has successfully established herself as a tutor. Besides she is very a enthusiastic writer through which she believes to reach and share her knowledge and experiences to the students across the nation. Her work is well recognized by the students and well appreciated by peers and seniors. She is very dedicated to the service.