- Informative illustrations on refraction incorporated in the text written in simple language.
- Accurate and precise information on the subject makes this book unique in the field of clinical refraction.
- Most importantly, refraction can be mastered by reading this book as the reader can understand and correct the most difficult types of refractive errors with ease.
- Chapters on spectacle correction of refractive errors are written in such an easy manner so that reader can apply this knowledge in routine practice.
- Prescribing and fitting of contact lenses will be a lot comfortable for the readers, especially in difficult corneal ectatic conditions once they read Section 3 of the book.
- Uniqueness of this book is Section 4 : ‘Problem Based Learning’ in which most appropriate answers to various clinical problems are explained in a simple and lucid manner.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
AK Jain DNB, MNAMS is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly, UP. He completed his MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (formerly Karnataka Medical College), Hubli, Karnataka, and postgraduation from ICARE Eye Hospital and Postgraduate Institute, Noida, UP. He has remained in the academic field since the beginning of his career and actively participated in state and national level ophthalmic conferences where he presented several scientific papers and conducted scientific instruction courses on various ophthalmic conditions.