- ONE STOP BOOK for AIIMS covering memory based AIIMS Dental as well as Medical Exams with relevant and authentic explanations.
- The most authentic AIIMS Book till date with all the CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS solved with authentic references.
- Covering 16 Years memory based AIIMS Dental Exam Questions with detailed explanation (May 2001-Nov 2016) and 11 Years memory based AIIMS Medical MCQs (2006-2016).
- Contains 2016 and 2015 AIIMS SRship Memory Based Qs.
- First PGDEE Book to contain almost 500 IMAGE BASED QUESTIONS as per the recent trends in AIIMS and NEET.
- More than 80 Contributors from all subject specialists.
- First PGDEE Book to give DIRECT ACCESS TO AUTHORS, for any doubts in any question, students can directly contact the authors on WhatsApp (9041007118,9626860054) or Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com /groups/dentacme/). You can also get the latest updates on Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dentacmeaiimsmcq.
- Most trusted and authentic AIIMS PGDEE Book by All India Rankers and Recommended by AIIMS Toppers.
- The Explanations given in the Book are Useful not only for AIIMS but also for NEET, PGI and various other Competitive Examinations.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Aman Sharma / Sandeep Goyal / Simranjit Singh|
|Edition||2/e, Part A & B|
|About the Author||
Dr Aman Sharma MDS (Oral Pathology)
He is a young author, editor, founder, visionary who is working for his long lived dream to establish a name for students where they get support and guidance for their own dreams. He did his undergraduation from a private institute, DIRDS Faridkot (Punjab) on merit. A hardworking guy by nature, carrying morals of the family forward who believes in his own abilities, got good ranks in almost every government entrance exam. Cleared AIPG 2009 with rank 124, PGI 20 rank, AIIMS 23 Rank, Punjab State Entrance exam 11th rank. Completed his Postgraduation in Oral Pathology from GDC&H, Ahmedabad and PG Diploma in Forensics from IFS, Pune. Currently working as Reader in a reputed Postgraduate dental college (SDDHDC) in Panchkula (Haryana). Well known among students and friendly by heart. He has many scientific national and international publications to his name and chairperson for IDA conference scientific sessions. He is also the Founder and Director of one of the fastest growing coaching academies in India today. “DENTACME – AIM HIGH ACHIEVE MORE”.
Dr Sandeep Goyal MDS (Oral Pathology)
He believes in hard work, determination and focusing on goals. He did his graduation from DIRDS Faridkot (Punjab) on merit in 2007 and Postgraduation from prestigious Government Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad in May 2012. He had cracked all the major PG entrance exams including AIPG 2009 (Rank 116), PGI Dec 2008 (Rank 11). He is currently working as Reader in Surendera Dental College and Research Institute, Sriganganagar, Rajasthan. He has helped many students to crack the various PG entrance exams and achieve their goals. He is a very good academician who is always there to help the students and guides them on the right path. He has to his credit numerous national and international scientific publications. He is a dedicated teacher and is always keen to make the subject easy and understandable for the students. He believes in honesty with respect to profession and thinks that sincere efforts are the only key to success. He has a special interest in solving various MCQ books and is an author of MCQ books since 2011.
Dr Simranjit Singh MDS, MGPGI (Oral Pathology)
He did his Postgraduation from Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry (a Government Institution) after securing an All India Rank of 86 in AIPG 2010. He has cleared all the major entrance exams including AIPG 2010 (Rank 86), COMEDK 2010 (Rank 114), CDC-Ludhiana 2010 (Rank 7). He is GOLD MEDALIST in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology from Pondicherry University. He is currently working as Senior Assistant Professor in one of the most prestigious institutions of the country, Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences, Punjab University, Chandigarh. He has numerous Scientific Publications in National and International journals. He has the desire of raising the bar of PG preparation and is working tirelessly day and night to realize his goal of setting up new standards in preparation of PG entrance and thus, to simplify the preparation for PG aspirants.