- Chapter-wise Synopsis with Image-based Qs for Integrated Approach
- More than 3500 Explained Qs with References covering All National level exams (AI, DNB, AIIMS, PGI, UPSC, JIPMER)
- All Qs given Topic-wise & Sub topic-wise
- 500+ High yield Tables, Illustrations and Mnemonics for quick memorization
- The most Important Topics for PGMEE compiled in Annexures for Quick Revision
- Fully Colored Layout with Latest Updates, Key Points, High yield facts
- Separate chapters on Recent advances, miscellaneous topics like soft tumors, oral cavity, etc. are included
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Praveen Kumar Gupta / Vandana Puri|
|About the Author||
Dr Praveen Kumar Gupta, MBBS, MD, Consultant Pathologist and Lab Head at Primus Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi, has done his MBBS from Medical College, Kolkata, India and MD, as well as senior residency, from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has an excellent academic record and he has been the recipient of many awards in various state and national level competitions in Clinical Pathology and Hematology. He has authored several books, including the popular AIIMS PGMEE series and he has many National and International publications to his name. Teaching is his passion and he is well known for his emphasis on concept building and focused learning. He is a co - founder of “AIM4AIIMS-PG” group, which has been providing mentorship and guidance to over 50,000 PG aspirants all over the country.
Dr Vandana Puri, MBBS, MD, DNB, did her MBBS from Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Following this she pursued her MD and Senior residency in Pathology from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She did her Senior Research Associateship in Hematology from AIIMS, New Delhi. She has worked previously as Assistant professor in Department of Pathology, University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi. At present, she is working as Assistant Professor, Pathology, at Lady Hardinge Medical college and associated hospitals, New Delhi. She has more than 35 International & National Publications to her name. She has been Co-Author of important chapters in many National & International books. She has vast teaching experience and puts great emphasis on building the blocks of advanced Pathology by understanding the basics of pathology for both UG & PG Students. She has more than 12,000 student followers at her Facebook group” Dr Vandana Pathology Study Circle” who are regularly benefitted and updated by discussions.