- Questions and answers updated up to the recent exams May/June 2017
- Revised Immunization Schedule (2016) with incorporation of vaccination guidelines from Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) with salient points about individual vaccines included
- Recent advances in Immunization practices (Mission Indradhanush, Polio Strategy, etc.) included
- Updated 2015 Neonatal Resuscitation Guidelines included with recent advances in neonatology
- Lots of new Image-Based questions added based on recent trends in entrance exams (NEET PG, AIIMS)
- Simplified flowcharts and line diagrams added in relevant chapters following the recent exam trends
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Deepak Marwah / Singaram A|
|About the Author||
Dr Deepak Marwah is an alumni from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and is teaching doctors for 12 years both in India and abroad. He has been a guest speaker at international universities. He is a pioneer of concept- based medicine teaching and his fluent delivery of subject is backed by testimonials mentioned below. His simplified approach of this complicated subject has motivated students to the core and students vouch for the fact that their ranks were upgraded after attending his marathon sessions. This third edition of the book will arm you with all the necessary fire power to muscle your way across to the tough path of post-entrance examinations. This book focuses on hard facts and the bottom line is hard work.
Dr Singaram A MBBS, MD (Pediatrics) is presently working as consultant pediatrician in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He did his undergraduation from PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore and postgraduation from Institute of Maternal and Child Health, Government Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala. He has a strong academic career for which he was awarded with 'The best Outgoing Graduate' during his undergraduation. He was a distinction holder in 9 out of 14 subjects during undergraduation and won gold medals in Pharmacology, Ophthalmology, Community Medicine and Surgery and also the subject topper in Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine and Surgery. Dr Singaram was the University topper in Community medicine exams for which he was awarded with gold medal by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. He also represented his college for IAP Pediatrics quiz. He has keen interest in teaching, having trained both undergraduate and postgraduate students in Pediatrics over the years. He is presently actively involved in teaching PG aspirants.