- Fully revised and updated theoretical concepts.
- Covered highest number of IBQs.
- Special emphasis is given on the topics asked in recent exams.
- "Recent Advances" added wherever relevant to keep you updated with latest advancements
- Extra edge boxes added to highlight the facts that are essential to remember and focus
- Differentiating tables added at various places to help you in remembering the concepts completely
- Most important points are marked with "Q" for rapid revision before exams.
- Dedicated facebook group "Dr Singaram CROP Conceptual Review of Pediatrics– for clarification of doubts/questions and updates directly with the authors.
- Mnemonics have been included wherever relevant
- Revised Immunization Schedule (2017) with incorporation of vaccination guidelines from Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) with salient points about individual vaccines included
- MCQs updated till the Most Recent Exams (May 2018)
- Many new figures and images added to substantiate the written concepts
- Completely revised and updated theory according to the recent trends of the examinations.
- Easy to remember Charts/Tables/Mnemonics added in every chapter
- New theory section on "Pediatric Infectious Diseases" added
- Controversial topics/questions discussed with references from standard textbooks.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Deepak Marwah / Singaram A|
|About the Author||
Dr Deepak Marwah is an alumni from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and is teaching doctors for 12 years both in India and abroad. He has been a Guest speaker at international universities. He is a pioneer of concept based medicine teaching and his fluent delivery of subject is backed by testimonials mentioned below. His simplified approach of this complicated subject has motivated students to the core and students vouch for the fact that their ranks were upgraded after attending his marathon sessions. This third edition of the book will arm you with all the necessary fire power to muscle your way across to the tough path of post-entrance examinations. This book focuses on hard facts and the bottom line is hard work.