- A page turner for nursing students strictly written as per the INC syllabus and norms.
- The book offers a special section of “Key Terms in each chapter” that encourages the students to learn new vocabulary.
- Simple and student friendly language.
- Easily adaptable, visually attracting and gripping activities for the trainees and the mentors.
- The book nurtures and strengthens the readers through supportive illustrations.
- An ultimate destination for students to use their all the senses to learn more about computer science.
- Each chapter is supported with graded contextualized exercises to enable students to evaluate themselves.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Priyanka Randhir BSc Nursing RN RM is presently working as a Nursing Tutor at SMLD School of Nursing, Amritsar, Punjab, India. She did her graduation from Khalsa College of Nursing, Amritsar, Punjab. Since 2010, she has been working in the field of Nursing. She has worked as a Nursing Tutor at Khalsa College of Nursing, Amritsar for a period of 3 years. She served at different clinical settings at Districts Muktsar Sahib and Mohali, Punjab. She attended several international workshops and conferences and presented her research papers there. She has also rendered her services as a resource person in Youth Red Cross Training cum Study Camp for Girls at National level. She has participated in debates related to nursing profession on different occasions, mainly on International Nurses Day. She was the first teacher to be honored with “Certificate of appreciation” at Khalsa College of Nursing, Amritsar for excellence in her work. She has also authored book titles “Midwifery for ANM” and “Child Health Nursing”.