- A never before 'Fun and Learn Approach' to study a bland subject like pharmacology. The book retains the same flavor in studying the subject, as the author's classes.
- The content has been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
- An Integrated Approach of Understanding has been followed in the book with Conceptual Boxes highlighting the Interrelation of Pharmacology with other Clinical and Non-clinical Subjects.
- Further details related to drugs have been summarized in Clinical Boxes.
- All chapters now contain Classifications of Various Drug Classes to strengthen the Basic Understanding of the readers.
- Recent Guidelines in Management of Tuberculosis, Leprosy and HIV have been incorporated.
- Antimalarial, Anti-leprosy and Anti-HIV Vaccines have also been discussed.
- A detailed chart on Autonomic Nervous System Drugs has been included for quick revision.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Ranjan Kumar Patel|
|About the Author||
Ranjan Kumar Patel, MD Pharmacology, is a renowned faculty of Pharmacology in India as well as Visiting Faculty in various Medical Colleges based in the countries, like China, Russia, Ukraine, Philippines and many European countries as well. He completed his MD in Pharmacology from University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi. Being a topper in AIPG, he opted for Pharmacology which shows his immense love for the subject. His eloquent speaking style and passion for teaching make him very popular amongst the students. He organizes his own classes in pharmacology all over India known as CPR (Conceptual Pharmacology Revision). Every year thousands of students are benefitted from his lectures and achieve their desired goals.