- The book covers the complete syllabus for MBBS students as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
- Toxicology section is written systemically with photographs for easy memorizing.
- The book is full of self-explanatory photographs, tables, diagrams and mnemonics for easy understanding and recollection.
- The book is unique because it covers the entire practical and clinical forensic medicine and toxicology and also eliminates the requirement of other books for practical purpose.
- Newer and modern concepts have been incorporated in a lucid manner.
- The book material is time-tested; before bringing it out as a book, it was used by the students who found it of immense help.
- Relevant laws, IPCs and Acts are included.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Mrinal Kanti Jha|
|Size||28×40/16 (trimmed 173×240mm)|
|About the Author||
Mrinal Kanti Jha MD is currently Professor and Head, Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, KPC Medical College, Kolkata. He obtained his MBBS from Medical College, Calcutta, and MD (Forensic Medicine) from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab. He is an examiner and paper setter of the University. He has to his credit many national and international publications, including chapters in textbooks of forensic medicine; has presented papers at national conferences; and has organized symposium on forensic medicine. He is a regular panelist as a medicolegal expert on Kolkata TV.