This book is organized with 7 chapters. The fundamental concepts, modeling, design and analysis of control systems are presented in a very easiest and elaborative manner. Throughout the book, carefully chosen examples are presented so that the reader will have a clear understanding of the concepts discussed.
- Solution for university questions will enable students to score better in examinations.
- Clear explanation of concepts with appropriate diagrams.
- Different types of fonts for text, proof and solved problems for better understanding.
- Step-by-step presentation of proofs and solved problems.
- Bode plot, Polar plot and Root locus are presented in exact graph sheet with proper scale provide clear understanding of the graphical plots.
- MATLAB programming will be useful for laboratory and other projects
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||A Nagoor Kani|
|Size||28×40/16 (trimmed 173×240mm)|
|About the Author||
A Nagoor Kani is a multifaceted personality with an efficient technical expertise and management skills. He obtained his BE in EEE from Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai and MS (Electronics and Control) through Distance Learning Program of BITS, Pilani.