- Concepts of physiology are explained in simple and easy-to-understand language
- Most of the concepts have been correlated with their applications in Pharmacology, and understand the Physiologic basis of Pathophysiologies of various conditions
- Interpretation of various ECGs has been simplified
- Analysis of acid-base disorders has been made easy
- Calculations related to respiratory Physiology have been dealt with examples
- Image-based questions have been included at the end of every chapter.
- Important one liners (IOLs) asked in various PGME examinations have been compiled together at the end.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||S Krishna Kumar|
|About the Author||
S Krishna Kumar, MD Physiology, completed his graduation from IRT Perundurai Medical College (Stalwarts 2003-2009), Tamil Nadu, India and MD in Physiology (2010–2012) from AIIMS, New Delhi, India. He is actively involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students. He is also a popular teacher of physiology for PGMEE aspirants across India