DADH Made Easy provides comprehensive coverage of all the topics included in the curriculum of Dental Anatomy and Dental Histology. It is the first revision guide in which each topic is presented in the LAQ, SAQ and MCQ format along with clear diagrams for quick and easy understanding of the subject and familiarizing the students with frequently asked questions in the examinations.Salient features
- Introducing each topic in LAQ, SAQ and MCQ format.
- Tooth carving made easy and interesting by including step-by-step carving technique along with self-explanatory schematic diagrams.
- First time introducing practical guidelines for the identification of teeth and age determination of casts.
- The diagrams included in the section on Dental Histology will also be useful in the practical examination.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Jayshree Daiya Mavani | Sheetal Korde Choudhari|
|About the Author||
Jayshree Daiya Mavani BDS is ex-Lecturer, Department of Oral Pathology, Yerala Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai. She has experience of teaching the subject of dental anatomy for the last 16 years. Her simple and patient approach has always helped the students to perceive dental anatomy as an interesting subject. Her earlier books on the same subject are well perceived and widely used by dental students.
Sheetal Korde Choudhari MDS is currently Associate Professor, Department of Oral Pathology, Yerala Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai. Dental histology has been her subject of interest for teaching. Her meticulous and repetitive way of explanation has made the subject easy to understand for the students.
- This book is unique in its own way as it contains Long answers, short answers as well as MCQs of DADH, which will definitely help fresh BDS students who just entered different dental institutions across the country. Another salient feature of this book i Review by Dr. Smitha Naik