- Thoroughly updated with fully coloured images for better understanding.
- Facts and concepts based on latest editions of Rook’s, Fitzpatrick, King Holmes, Bolognia, Habif, Andrews, McKee, Lever, IAL, Wolverton & Neena Khanna.
- Tips & tricks and mnemonics for easy remembrance and quick retention of concepts.
- Latest exam pattern MCQs with detailed explanations (special emphasis on image-based questions)
- Recent updates, recent drugs & important facts discussed separately for giving you an extra edge.
- Flow charts , diagnostic boxes and one liners at the end of each chapter for quick revision.
- 600+ Relevant real-time photographs to help you correlate the pathological changes in a perfect manner.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Dr Manish Soni, MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist) Dermatologist, Venereologist and Leprologist is passionately teaching Dermatology for more than 8 Years across India to PG Aspirants preparing for various entrance exams (NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI, FMGE etc.) After completing his MD, he did his IADVL Fellowship from prestigious AIIMS, New Delhi. He is recipient of Prof MS Raka Gold Medal for best post graduate in Department of Dermatology and also Prof. NK Sharma Gold Medal for Best Paper Presentation by young dermatologist during CUTICON 2012. He has unique way of teaching and simplifying the complex topics and intricacies of Dermatology like none other. He is also a master of holding the attention of the students and makes subject interesting by explaining points with the help of visual illustrations , mnemonics , flow charts , tables and diagrams.