- This book is by the nurses, for the nurses
- Simplification of content to ensure conceptual understanding
- All concepts of ECG from basics to advanced have been covered
- Concepts are supported with relevant diagrams, images and tables for easy understanding
- Comprehensive nursing process to make the learners aware of nurses' role in ECG
- Questions with answers are given at the end of each chapter to help the learners to practice and learn
- Video lectures on Basics of ECG, Heart Blocks and Identification of arrhythmias by authors itself.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Tarika Sharma | Urvashi Sharma|
|About the Author||
Tarika Sharma is a Faculty at College of Nursing, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi. She has done her graduation and postgraduation from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi specialized in Cardiology/CTVS Nursing. Before joining ILBS she has worked as Assistant Professor at the MM College of Nursing, MMU, Ambala. She is a young and energetic nurse educator involved in pre-service nursing education for budding nursing graduates and postgraduates. She has also obtained the BLS and ACLS certification by AHA as well as IRC. She has a special interest to learn and teach ECG.