- The book is written in a simple and understandable language.
- Unlike most of the books in the market which are either deficient in substance or illustration or written just as theoretical texts, this book takes due care of these aspects by giving important material in boxes, duly revised keeping in mind the recent advances in emergency management.
- The first page of each chapter starts with the figure which highlights the important part of that medical emergency.
- The boxes and tables are colorful which soothe the eyes.
- The book is suitable not only for undergraduate but also for postgraduate medical students. The clinicians can keep the book on table while practising so as to have a look when they feel free or can consult it at the time of dealing with an emergency
- The book is handy, can be used by the students and resident staff on emergency duty and will serve as a ready-reckoner for medical emergencies.
- Most of the students will find it easy to pick up objective questions from this book while preparing for postgraduate entrance examinations.
- All controversies in medicine have been excluded, only clear-cut versions which most of the physicians agree by consensus have been given.
- The book fully meets the requirements of the undergraduate | postgraduate medical students, clinicians in practice, and also the teachers in medical institutions.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||SN Chugh | Ashima Chugh|
|Size||28×40/16 (trimmed 173mm×240mm)|
|About the Author||
SN Chugh MD, MNAMS, FICP, FIACM, FICN, FISC, FIMSA is former Senior Professor of Medicine, Pt BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, and also Pro Vice-Chancellor, Pt BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana.