- First book written on English subject by a subject expert and faculty, strictly according to the INC syllabus for BSc and Post Basic BSc Nursing
- All chapters are backed by graded contextualized exercises to help students assess and evaluate their learning
- Topics of utmost importance to Nursing students like Nursing Notes and Report writing have been covered in detail with examples to help them grasp their technicality
- Chapters supported with solved examples and instructions to strengthen the concepts of the students
- Model Test Papers for BSc and Post Basic BSc Nursing have been included at the end to give students a real-time picture of the kind of questions asked in examinations
- First book backed with a Free DVD containing Live Lectures on important topics in the subject like Letter writing, Essay writing, Phonetics, etc.
- Everything to master the language has been covered in a most simple and engaging way of learning
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr Liza Sharma|
|About the Author||
Dr Liza Sharma is currently working as Associate Professor of English at GianSagar Group of Institutions, Banur, India. She has been teaching nursing students from last 11 years and is in teaching profession since 1986. She has postgraduate degree in English and Business Management with B.Ed and has obtained her doctorate degree from Punjabi University, Patiala. She has contributed to several Sample Papers for CBSE and has written English Course book for Nursing Students. She was Honored with Best Teacher Award by the Management of JB Charitable trust, Chandigarh and was also honored by GianSagar Group of Institutions for her Excellent Services in Teaching of English.