- The first book written on the English subject by a subject expert and faculty, strictly according to the INC syllabus for BSc (N) and BSc (N) Post Basic
- All chapters are backed by graded contextualized exercises to help students assess and evaluate their learning
- Supplemented with two types of exercises—solved and practice for better understanding and clarification of the concept
- Topics of utmost importance to nursing students like Nursing Notes and Report Writing have been covered in detail with examples to help them grasp their technicality
- Chapters supported with solved examples and instructions to strengthen the concepts
- Model Test Papers for BSc (N) and BSc (N) Post Basic have been included at the end to give students a real-time picture of the kind of questions asked in examinations
- Everything to master the language has been covered in a most simple and engaging way of learning.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Liza Sharma worked with Gian Sagar Group of Institutions, Banur, as Associate Professor in English for about 12 years. She is in teaching profession from last 33 years. She has the experience of teaching nursing students for about 12 years. She has postgraduate degree in English and Business Management with BEd and has obtained her doctorate degree from Punjabi University, Patiala. She has contributed to several Sample Papers for CBSE and has written English Course book for Nursing Students. She was honored with the Best Teacher Award by the Management of JB Charitable Trust, Chandigarh and was also honored by Gian Sagar Group of Institutions for her excellent services in teaching of English.