Salient features of the book
- Chapter-wise concise but complete and up-to-date text, to help the students get a clear concept in ENT
- A large number of explanatory figures in each topic which make understanding and remembering easy and many easy-to-grasp mnemonics
- Explained answers with reference of previously asked questions in various PG entrance examinations following every chapter
- Not only the answer but all the other choices in the MCQs have been discussed thoroughly making it a unique book. This will enhance the chances of solving new questions in future
- Points to ponder/points for quick revision given at the end of every chapter and as Annexures 1 to 4
- Many image-based practice questions as per the recent exam pattern
- Also contains visuals and important instruments of ENT
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Manisha Sinha Budhiraja|
|Size||23×36/8 (trimmed 216×280mm)|
|About the Author||
Manisha Sinha Budhiraja MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT) is an eminent ENT surgeon and alumnus of the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi, holding an MS in ENT from the esteemed Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi University. She is also a Diplomate of National Board (DNB, ENT). She has worked in the departments of ENT at Safdarjung Hospital and Acharya Shri Bhikshu Govt Hospital, Delhi.
Sachin Budhiraja MBBS, MD is an astute consultant of medicine. He did his MBBS from the renowned University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS, Delhi) and MD (Medicine) from the esteemed Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi University. His passion of teaching in spite of his busy schedule has made the many difficult topics of medicine easy to grasp. He has been teaching medicine for the past 15 years now all across India.