- A perfect combination of anatomy and physiology presented for GNM students as per the New INC syllabus.
- Relevant diagrams and images have been added to support the text.
- Simple and easy-to-understand language helps in aiding the students to develop a deeper understanding.
- Clinical correlations and applied concepts of anatomy and physiology have been highlighted at the end of every chapter.
- Important histological slides from nursing perspective have been highlighted as a separate section along with their 3 important identification points.
- MCQs are given at the end of every chapter for helping the students to assess their understanding.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Krishna Garg / Medha Joshi|
|About the Author||
Krishna Garg MBBS, MS, PhD, FIAMS, FAMS, FIMSA, FASI, She is presently Consultant & Guest Faculty at Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities, New Delhi. She is ex-Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She is a coauthor of Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses and Allied Health Sciences aimed at BSc (nursing) students. She is the Chief Editor of BD Chaurasia's Human Anatomy (Vols 1-4), Editor of BDC Human Anatomy for Dental Students, BDC Human Embryology and BDC Handbook of General Anatomy. She is also the coauthor of Textbook of Histology and Textbook of Neuroanatomy.
Medha Joshi MBBS, FCGP, She is presently Guest Faculty at Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya National Institute for Persons with Physical Disabilities, New Delhi and Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy, Delhi. She is an examiner of University of Delhi at IPH. She had taught anatomy to dental students at Krishna Dental College and Harsaran Das Dental College, Ghaziabad. She has a keen interest in the subject of anatomy and her experience as a general physician of 27 years provided insight in formulating the sections on clinical aspects in this book.