- First colored book on the subject, well organized strictly as per the INC syllabus for BSc Nursing
- The contents of the book have been reviewed by eminent nursing faculties
- Chapter outline at the beginning of every chapter indicates the important topics covered in a particular chapter
- Text is presented in a step-by-step approach that emphasizes use of communication and education in nursing process, integrated with examples from nursing field
- Pictorial representation of abstract and complex ideas using symbolic and schematic diagrams makes learning effortless
- Assess yourself section helps you to assess the learning outcome by answering objective and subjective type questions
- Further reading section at the end of every chapter verify the authenticity of content as well as assist the students with further sources of learning the content matter.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||L Gopichandran | C Kanniammal|
|About the Author||
L Gopichandran is currently working as Faculty in-charge of Masters in Cardiology/CTVS Nursing program, College of Nursing, AIIMS, New Delhi, India. He has vast experience of over 20 years inclusive of 18 years of academic experience in top ranked national level nursing institutes and international institute. He also possesses 8 years of administrative experience in international level nursing institute. He has worked as a Principal cum Faculty in Nursing Division at College of Applied Medical Sciences, Taif University (Ministry of Higher Education), KSA. He is also a faculty/instructor in ACLS, AIIMS ITC, fellowship in Evidence-based medicine, FACE, ECG and ATLS/ATCN courses. He has published more than 20 articles in National and International indexed and peer reviewed journals. He is also a member of the editorial board in many journals. He has presented papers/delivered a talk/chaired sessions/organized/attended more than 100 National/International conferences, CNE, seminar and workshop. He is also telemedicine nursing faculty in Indo-African project. He has written 5 chapters on ORT. He is a curriculum committee member in ORT program of NOS, Ministry of HRD and also a member of the board of nursing studies in Himalaya University, Dehradun (Uttarakhand) and Galgotia University. He is a recipient of several awards such as 'Best Faculty Award' from Taif University, KSA, 'Best Nurse Researcher Award' from AIIMS, New Delhi and 'Best Outgoing Postgraduate Nursing Student Award' from College of Nursing, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai. He is Vice President of TNAI Delhi Branch and has initiated various activities for the upliftment of nursing in India. He is also a member of various professional organizations/Societies including the Society of Indian Neuroscience Nurses, Society of Evidence-based Medicine, National Research Society of India, Indian Association of palliative care, Indian Resuscitation Council and Faculty Association of AIIMS, New Delhi. He has also undertaken various research projects using intramural (AIIMS) and extramural (ICMR) funds.