- The book is conceptualized and written as per the INC syllabus of undergraduate nursing students.
- The content has been thoroughly updated so as to give a recent concept of subject to the nursing students including the significance of psychology in this field.
- Written in simple and lucid manner by the author keeping the needs of the students as priority.
- Each chapter ends with long and short answer questions in Assess Yourself section to help the students assess their understanding.
- Model question papers given at the end will give a detailed idea to the students on the pattern of questions being asked in examinations.
- Bibliography section will help the aspiring students to refer further the standard text to make their concepts fine and clear.
- Glossary section gives the students a quick glance over the important terminology used in the book.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||Krishne Gowda MA, PhD, PGDEP is currently Head, Department of Sociology, National Degree College (Autonomous), Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He has a vast teaching experience and has authored Industrial Sociology study material for final year BA students of the distance education, Bangalore University, Sociology for Nurses, 6/e, Sociology for Health Sciences and General and Educational Psychology which are popular among students and teachers. He held the positions of NSS Programme Officer at the National College, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, and Joint Secretary for Karnataka Sociology Association. He is a recipient of "Best NSS Programme Officer" Bangalore University, "Samaja Seva Ratna", "Bangalore Ratna" and "Dr H Narasimhaiah Award".|
Write Your Own Review
Advanced Engineering Mathematics Vol2