- The book is conceptualized and written as per the INC syllabus of undergraduate nursing students.
- The content has been thoroughly updated so as to give a recent concept of subject to the nursing students including the significance of Sociology in this field.
- Each chapter begins with "Chapter Outline" & "Learning Objectives" to give a brief view of the content covered in the chapter.
- Text has been written in simple and easy language for quick grasp of the topic.
- Number of flowcharts and diagrams have been included to supplement the learning process.
- Model question papers given at the end will give a detailed idea to the students on the format of paper being asked in the examination.
- Bibliography section will help the aspiring students to refer further the standard text to make their concepts fine and clear.
- Glossary section gives the students a quick glance over the important terminology used in the book.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Krishne Gowda MA, PhD, PGDEP is currently Head, Department of Sociology, National Degree College (Autonomous), Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He has a vast teaching experience and has authored Industrial Sociology study material for final year BA students of the distance education, Bangalore University, Sociology for Nurses, 6/e, Sociology for Health Sciences and General and Educational Psychology which are popular among students and teachers. He held the positions of NSS Programme Officer at the National College, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, and Joint Secretary for Karnataka Sociology Association. He is a recipient of "Best NSS Programme Officer" Bangalore University, "Samaja Seva Ratna", "Bangalore Ratna" and "Dr H Narasimhaiah Award".