- One-stop destination for NEET, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER
- Latest questions from the most recent exams of 2016
- 200+ image-based questions arranged chapter-wise
- Numerous tables, flowcharts, diagrams for easy and better understanding
- Mnemonics at difficult areas for better remembrance
- Illustrative case studies for better orientation to the subject
- Special features like Extra Edges, Recent Advancements for central institutes exams.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Dr J Magendran, MBBS, MD., Gold medalist, is currently working for the Department of Forensic Medicine, Saveetha Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. With great passion and interest in Forensic Medicine, he chosen the subject in his very first attempt of the PG entrance examination. He completed his MBBS from Chengalpattu Medical College, Chennai and went on to pursue Forensic Medicine as his field of interest in one of the most premiere institutes in India, The Institute of Forensic Medicine, Madras Medical College, Chennai. His dedication and sincere efforts made him secure the gold medal in his PG exams, which further encouraged him to impart to the students what he has learnt. Realizing his passion for teaching, he has gathered a lot of experience especially for putting across the concepts in a very concise and easy manner for the PG aspirants who find his classes very interesting and informative, by being a part of various coaching institutes across India. He has made understanding of the subject easy by authoring FM TN 20 authors and AIPG 20 Authors books, and also edited JIPMER 20 authors book. Apart from his continuing zest in making his classes innovative and engaging, he also has a very keen interest in research activities and has to his credit many national and international publications.