- Every concept is depicted in the most comprehendible way and also supplemented with appropriate images to help you remember and recollect without any hassles.
- Constant reinforcement without repetition of the content lets you feel confident in facing any question that may arise, as you finish each chapter.
- Illustrative case studies to understand the practical importance of what you study and also to develop more interest in reading the subject.
- The questions and the image-based questions at the end of each chapter given to make sure that you are thorough with the concepts before you proceed to the next chapter.
- Spotters provided will help you in visual memory for image-based questions and also in UG Practical Exams.
- Flowcharts given under Chapter at a Glance will help you revise the content just in one go.
- Frequently repeated points are given in last minute tidbits to aid your revision process before the exams.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Dr J Magendran, MBBS, MD, Gold medalist, is currently working as Associate Professor in the Department of Forensic Medicine, Saveetha Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. With great passion and interest in Forensic Medicine, he opted the subject in his very first attempt of the PG Entrance Examination. He has made understanding of the subject easy by authoring several books, a few are—FM TN 20 Authors, All India PG 20 Authors, and also editing JIPMER 20 Authors book. Apart from his continuing zest in making his classes innovative and engaging, he also has a very keen interest in research activities and has to his credit many national and international publications.