Handbook of Engineering Mathematics Formulae provides a concise summary of the major tools of engineering mathematics in a single volume. It can also be used as a desktop-reference guide by practising engineers in industry, scientists, architects and academics. The material has been compiled to serve the needs of students and professionals who wish to have a ready-reference to formulae, equations, methods, concepts and their mathematical formulations.
- Simple and lucid style of presentation
- Meets the objectives of learning the important mathematical formulae through detailed explanation
- Extensive coverage of formulae collated into 23 chapters and appendices
- Text has been supplemented through detailed illustrations and tables
- Numerical values of the most important functions are tabulated in the appendices along with fundamental, mechanical, electrical and magnetic units
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Rai, Harish C | Rai, Himanshu|
|About the Author||
Harish C Rai PhD is former Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering (presently Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology), Murthal, Haryana. Currently, he is Pro Vice Chancellor, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP. He obtained his graduate and postgraduate degrees from Delhi College of Engineering and PhD (Electrical Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi. He has been awarded the prestigious Dr S Radhakrishnan Memorial National Teacher's Award 1997; Spardha Shree Award 1999, and Teachers' Excellence Award 2000. He has about 37 years of experience in administration including teaching undergraduate courses in the areas of electrical machines, control engineering, power electronics, power system, etc. He has presented several papers in international and national conferences. His current interest areas include electrical machines, control of electrical machines and biomedical electronics.
Himanshu Rai is currently Programme Manger, Digital Media, Cognizant Global.