Salient Features of the Book
- Covers all fractures and all classifications on a single fracture in this book.
- Includes all recent updates in literature.
- Printed fully in colour with excellent 3D images to aptly describe the morphology and anatomy of any fracture.
- Illustrations as 3D images of pelvis and acetabulum for easy understanding
- Paediatric fractures and periprosthetic fractures have been dealt with in detail.
- AO classificationand classifications on open fractures have been included.
- Presents a section on commonly used fracture eponyms
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Mohindra, Mukul | Agarwalla, Anish|
|About the Author||
Mukul Mohindra is currently Consultant Specialist (Sports Medicine) under Central Government Health Service in VM Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. He is an extremely motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated surgeon. He completed his graduation from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, and specialized in orthopaedics from Pt BD Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak. He served as senior resident in Maulana Azad Medical College and associated LNJP Hospital, New Delhi, for over two years before completing his training as FNB in arthroscopy and sports medicine from Sports Injury Centre, New Delhi. He was sponsored for overseas training where he refined his techniques on minimally invasive surgical techniques. He has to his credit a number of research publications and a textbook .
Anish Agarwalla completed his graduation from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati, and postgraduation from Central Institute of Orthopaedics, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. He has a number of research publications to his merit and this book has been a splendid result of his determination to pursue his interests and many more are in the pipeline. He is interested in joint disorders and wants to pursue his career in arthroplasty. He is deeply interested in academics and research-related works. He has worked over sleepless nights to make sure that the book delivers not just the best but the most accurate material and his flair for writing is the pillar behind the timed completion of this beautiful book.