- A unique work blending of theory, viva voce, MCQs and practical spotters in question–answer form for quick reference.
- Brief answers to all questions on materials and techniques used in dental clinics.
- Useful for all the candidates appearing in any undergraduate, postgraduate,PG entrance, or competitive examination in dental sciences.
- About 900 MCQs and 100 spotters with and color plates tables.
- Solved numerical problems to understand the properties.
- Model answers to University question papers.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Bhat, V Shama/K, Jayaprakash/Nandish, BT|
|Pages||264 + 48 Colour Plates|
|About the Author||
V Shama Bhat MSc is currently Professor and Head, Department of Dental Materials, Yenepoya Dental College, Yenepoya University, Mangaluru, Karnataka. He was the first professor and head to establish the department of dental materials at College of Dental Sciences, Manipal,in 1976,where he developed a unique museum of materials used in dentistry. He has written the textbook Science of Dental Materials and Clinical Applications, 2/e (CBSP&D).
Jayaprakash MSc (DM), PhD is currently Lecturer, Department of Dental Materials, Yenepoya Dental College, Mangaluru, and Karnataka for the past 11 years.
BT Nandish MSc (DM), PhD is currently Associate Professor, Department of Dental Materials, Yenepoya Dental College, Mangaluru, Karnataka, where he has been working for the last 16 years. He is the coauthor of Science of Dental Materials and Clinical Applications, 2/e (CBS P&D), and written Complete Solutions for Dental Materials: Fully Solved Question Papers of all Indian Universities.