- Thirteen chapters contributed by domain experts
- Hospital management related topics exhaustively covered
- Dedicated chapters on strategic management, healthcare laws, and entrepreneurship and consultancy management
- Text-cum-reference material for the academic community of teachers and students
- Handbook for practising healthcare professionals.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Manisha Saxena MA, MBA, MPhil, PhD is currently Principal and Professor, Department of Hospital Management, Deccan School of Management, which is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. She received her BSW from PG College of Social Work and MA, MPhil and PhD from University of Hyderabad. She is also a postgraduate in management and an accredited management teacher of All India Management Association (AIMA). She has worked with Regional Training Centre of Family Planning Association of India and Sivananda Rehabilitation Home for destitute leprosy patients. She has been associated with Department of Hospital Management, Deccan School of Management, since March 1999. She has written another book Disability and Rehabilitation Among Leprosy and Non-Leprosy Patients published by CBSPD.