- The book contains well displayed tables, detailed charts, summary text boxes and mnemonics to save students’ time.
- Well labelled and captioned photographs serve as an effective tool to help retention by engaging the visual memory.
- The text is concise, easy to read and to the point.
- A separate section on frequently asked questions has been added to make understanding of the subject easy and interesting.
- Relevant addition has been made to highlight hospital infection control measures and biomedical waste management.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Singh, Amandeep, Mukhopadhyay, Shuvankar|
|About the Author||
Amandeep Singh was Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Grant Medical College and JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai; and earlier Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Dr Shankarrao Chavan Government Medical College, Nanded, Maharashtra. He is currently Postdoctoral Fellowship Resident, Christian Medical College, Vellore, TN.
He completed his MBBS from SGRD Institute of Medical Sciences and Reseach,Amritsar, and MD (Microbiology) from Grant Government Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai. His area of interest includes infectious diseases, mycology and quality assurance. He has undergone specialized training in antifungals susceptibility testing (at PGIMER, Chandigarh), training in molecular techniques and laboratory quality management and internal audit.