Illustrated Textbook of Optics and Refractive Anomalies presents a comprehensive description of optics and refraction in relation to human eye and refractive errors in human eye.
Salient features of the book
- Informative illustrations explaining the text in relation to the optics and various refractive anomalies are the skeleton of this book.
- Accurate and precise information about the topic make this book unique in the field of optics and refraction.
- Basics of elementary optics and ocular optics are made easy by colorful representation.
- The topic of refraction can be mastered by reading this book as the reader can understand and correct the most difficult type of refractive errors with ease.
- Chapters on errors of accommodation and convergence are elaborated in lucid manner for better understanding of the readers.
- Managing binocular muscular balance anomalies is also explained under refraction Readers will be in the zone of comfort to treat all types of refractive anomalies once they go through .
- Art of optical correction of refractive errors can be mastered easily by reading the relevant chapters in .
- Prescribing and fitting of contact lenses will be a lot easier for the readers, especially in difficult corneal ectatic conditions, once they go through the chapters on contact lenses.
- Refractive surgical procedures are explained in an illustrative manner for comprehensive understanding of the facts.
- Uniqueness of this book is in which most appropriate answers to various clinical problems are explained in a simple and lucid manner.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
AK Jain DNB, MNAMS is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Rama Medical College, Hapur. He completed his MBBS from the prestigious Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (formerly Karnataka Medical College), Hubli, Karnataka, and postgraduation from a renowned institute, ICARE Eye Hospital and Postgraduate Institute, Noida, UP. He has remained in the academic field since the beginning of his career and actively participated in state and national level ophthalmic conferences where he presented several scientific papers and conducted scientific instruction courses on various ophthalmic conditions.