Important Topics in Organic Chemistry has been written for the students who are studying in class XII and aspiring to appear in various competitive examinations like IIT, JEE, NEET, etc. The book follows a cohesive approach of illustrations and explanations on various topics of organic chemistry. The book has been divided into four sections including a large number of selected questions,MCQs and RTQs with detailed answers and explanations
Salient features of the book
- Simple and lucid style of presentation
- Core underlying principles are presented through detailed illustrations and explanations
- Each section is supplemented with reactivity order, methods of preparation, general properties and reactions,etc.
- About 1138 multiple choice questions with answers
- About 712 reasoning type questions with detailed explanations and structures
- Selected questions with answers for review
- A new approach to the chapter on conversion and interconversion. All possible routes have been discussed, including conversion of a member of a particular group to a higher member or a lower member and the road maps for converting a compound to any other class of compound
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
KC Goyal PhD is former Reader,Department of Chemistry, Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, University of Delhi.He has over 40 years of experience in teaching and research. Prior to this, he has taught in Dronacharya Government College, Haryana.He earned his PhD from University of Delhi.He has published 10 research papers in various journals. He has taught organic chemistry at some reputed coaching institutes for a period of about 12 years.