Introduction to Microwave Engineering extensively covers transmission lines, waveguides, microwave striplines, microwave tubes, cavity resonators and scattering parameters. It devotes a complete chapter to fundamental microwave tubes, in addition to periodic structures, small signal solidstate microwave amplifier and oscillator design and microwave measurements.
- A comprehensive and an easy-to-read text to provide a detailed coverage of microwave fundamentals, devices and circuits.
- Covers the text in nine chapters and appendices.
- Each chapter is supplemented with elaborate illustrations, tables, solved and unsolved problems, and MCQs.
- An exhaustive set of solved problems in each chapter to help students aspiring to appear in the examinations like GATE, PSUs and UPSC.
- Useful for BE, BTech, AMIE, IETE, MSc, and polytechnic students of ECE, and electrical engineering and also for self-study by engineers.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Mukh Ram Rajbhar | Pramod Kumar|
|Subject||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|About the Author||
Mukh Ram Rajbhar MTech is Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad. He obtained his BE degree from Kumaon Engineering College, Almora, Uttarakhand, and MTech from Maharshi Dayanand University. He has about 20 years of industry, research and teaching experience. His recent research area includes microwave fractal antenna and DRA based antenna.