The highlighting features of the Manual
- Covers all clinical cases the students see in the general surgery clinical examination
- Includes short and long cases
- Colourful illustrations of clinical methods
- Clinical discussion about common cases such as how? why? what?
- Discusses all aspects of differential diagnosis
- Clinical analysis on how to arrive at a diagnosis
- Rich inserts like Clinical Case Capsules Clinical Wisdom
- Provides key to secrets through clinical boxes
- Problem oriented discussions
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Rajgopal K Shenoy | Anitha Shenoy|
|About the Author||
K Rajgopal Shenoy MBBS MS FRCS (Glasgow)is Professor, Department of Surgery, and ex-Associate Dean, Kasturba Medical College (KMC), and Consultant
Anitha Shenoy (Nileshwar) MBBS MD FRCA is Professor and Head, Department of Anaesthesiology, KMC, and Consultant in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
Dr Nileshwar has edited the entire book with tremendous devotion. She is the coauthor of the popular book Manipal Manual of Surgery.