This book will help the dental students master the knowledge in general medicine and also prepare for their general medicine examination easily. Presented in Question-Answer style, the book also contains multiple choice questions (MCQs) which are being asked commonly as part of the theory paper in most of the universities/institutions.
Salient Features of the book:
- Easy to understand
- Specially written for dental students as per the syllabus prescribed by Dental Council of India
- Provides the necessary knowledge without unnecessary details
- Question-Answer style presentation which is easy to grasp and remember
- MCQs Section to reinforce the knowledge
- Especially useful for examination preparation
The book will help the dental students gain the required knowledge in general medicine and also preparation for their general medicine examination without any struggle and confusion.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Size||28×40/16 (trimmed 173×240mm)|
|About the Author||
Manthappa M, MBBS MD (General Medicine) is currently Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, JSS Medical College, JSSAHER, Mysuru, Karnataka. He has also authored two other medical books—Manipal Prep Manual of Medicine and another book on diabetes for general public. His books are known for the simple narrative style and clarity