Mathematical Physics for MSc (Physics), BSc (Pass, Hons), BTech, TDC, GATE, NET/SET is the thoroughly revised and enlarged edition, designed to provide a comprehensive and in-depth coverage of all important aspects of mathematical physics/mathematicalmethods covering the latest revised syllabi of various universities for MSc (Physics), BSc (Pass, Hons), TDC and BTech courses. It is a self-contained book comprising 13 chapters and an appendix, supplemented with detailed illustrations, examples, solved problems, exercises, short answer and multiple choice questions with answers to make the book useful for various entrance examinations.
Salient features of the book
- Simple and cogent style of presentation
- Subject matter has been arranged in a systematic manner in accordance with the latest syllabi of various Indian and foreign universities
- Four new chapters on linear vector spaces, group theory, numerical methods and probability and statistics have been included
- Supplemented with detailed illustrations, examples, solved problems, short answer questions
- MCQs with detailed answers for GATE, NET/SET and other all India and state level entrance examinations
- Solved problems with detailed illustrations from GATE (2011–2017).
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Kakani, SL| Hemrajani, C|
|About the Author||
SL Kakani MSc (Physics),PhD is former Executive Director, Institute of Technology and Management (ITM), Bhilwara, Rajasthan. He is an internationally renowned physicist and has a distinguished career spanning over four decades of teaching, research and administration. He has written a large number of research papers in the field of superconductivity, condensed matter, nanomaterials, carbon nanotubes and material science published in international journals of repute. He is author of several standard works. Prof Kakani served as Chairman,Research Board and Board of Studies,Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, Rajasthan. He is a visiting professor at several prestigious institutions and received several prestigious international and national awards and honours for his outstanding academic achievements and contributions.
C Hemrajani MSc (Physics),PhD is former Head, Department of Physics,MLV Government PG College, Bhilwara, Rajasthan.He has 36 years of experience in teaching the subject at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.He is the coauthor of several textbooks