Salient features of the book
- Follows a simple approach.
- Extensive coverage of concepts followed by relevant illustrative examples and problems for self-evaluation.
- Worked out problems for practice.
- A collection of 30 plus VTU question papers at the end of each chapter.
- Structured and designed as per VTU syllabus (also applicable to other universities as well).
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Size||28×40/16 (trimmed 173×240mm)|
|About the Author||
K Raghavendra M Tech is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ballari Institute of Technology and Management (BITM), Ballari. He graduated from RYME College, Ballari and obtained his Master's degree from Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT), Bangalore, under Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi.
He started his teaching career as lecturer in VVS Polytechnic, Ballari, which followed as lecturer at RYME College, Ballari, before joining as Assistant Professor at BITM, Ballari. He has also worked as a CAD designer for civil works. He is the author of Design of Machine CBS Elements I and II .