- Section I Clinical Methods in Ophthalmology: General Considerations
- Section II Clinical Evaluation and Investigative Techniques in Cornea
- Section III Clinical Evaluation and Investigative Techniques in Glaucoma
- Section IV Clinical Evaluation and Investigations in Uveitis
- Section V Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Disorders of Ocular Motility
- Section VI Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Disorders of Ocular Adnexa
- Section VII Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Cataract Surgery
- Section VIII Special Investigations for Retina, Vitreous and Optic Nerve
- Section IX Imaging Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Section X Determination of Refractive Errors.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Binding||Hardcover with jacket|
|About the Author||
AK Khurana Editor-in-Chief of MSO Series, is currently Senior Professor and Head, Squint and Oculoplasty Unit, Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Pt BD Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak. In addition to this book, he has written many popular books which have been well received by the medical students. He has published more than 160 scientific papers in national and international journals of repute and contributed several chapters for four postgraduate reference books published in India and abroad. He has also been Editor of Haryana Journal of Ophthalmology, North Zone Journal of Ophthalmology and Indian Journal of Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology (IJSPO). He is a WHO Fellow from Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, and completed the Certificate course in Tropical Ophthalmology (CTO) from Institute of Ophthalmology, University of London, UK. He has been honored with Distinguished Author Award by the Federation of Educational Publishers of India; Excellence Awards by HOS, NZOS and SPOSI; Fellowship of All India Collegiums of Ophthalmologists (FAICO); Gold Medal by Intraocular Implant and Refractive Society of India (IIRSI); Ophthalmic Legend of Haryana by HOS; and ‘Life Time Achievement Award’ by SPOSI.