- This is the only book in India, exclusively published for NIMHANS PG Entrance Exam and is very successful since 2001.
- NIMHANS Online Pattern MCQs of 2018 exams included.
- 780 Image-based NIMHANS Pattern Questions are provided with utmost clarity.
- 5400 NIMHANS Pattern Previous Exam Questions thoroughly revised and updated from 20th Edition of Harrison's Internal Medicine and 27th Edition of Bailey & Love's Surgery.
- MCQs are arranged year-wise in each subject from 1998-2018.
- Very thoroughly verified answers from super-specialty subject experts, faculty members of neuro institutes and PG aspirants.
- Explanations are provided precisely in bullet and tabulated form incorporating only high yield and relevant facts.
- Repeatedly asked questions and their essence has been highlighted as important points in nutshell.
- More illustrations are added to understand the difficult topics better.
- Necessary Mnemonics for faster learning have been added.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Gudapati Omkarnath MS (ortho), D. Ortho currently working as Professor and Head of the Department in Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Malla Reddy Medical College for Women, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Suraram, Hyderabad. He did his MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Andhra Pradesh, MS (Ortho) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, and Diploma in Orthopaedics from Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Pune, Maharashtra. He is an excellent teacher for graduate and postgraduate students for more than 29 years. He has an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of MCQ setting and has developed methods that allow analysis of Previous PG Entrance Exam Questions. He is the pioneer in bringing out Medical PG Preparation Books for various Medical PG Entrance Exams in India, way back from 1985. To his credit: published about 4o Books in various Specialty Subjects and many Scientific Paper Publications in Journals.