- All chapters contain chapter review for brief orientation of related topics in the beginning.
- Concise and point-wise presentation of text for quick reading.
- Different pattern of questions are included: Long Essay type questions, Short Essay type questions, MCQs questions with Correct Answers.
- Comprehensive coverage of questions from several Indian university exams and other competitive examinations.
- Numerous illustrations, tables and photographs for better understanding and easy memorization.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Mrs Dharitri Swain MSc (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing) is currently working as Assistant Professor at College of Nursing, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar, Odisha. She has experience of more than 14 years in teaching graduate and undergraduate students. She has authored three books, contributed chapters in several books and published many research articles in indexed journals. She has presented many scientific papers in National and International conferences and has been a resource person for numerous conferences and workshops. She has also been elected as a reviewer and editorial board member of different nursing journals.