- The content of the book has been written keeping in mind the requirements of students preparing for final year examination in orthopedics
- The information is concise and reproducible in the examination.
- Special emphasis is given on the topics which are frequently asked in the examinations but are not currently covered in standard textbooks
- Special attention has been paid to reduce the volume of the book for easy reference during exam-preparation
- The book provides answers to all the questions asked in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Delhi University, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, and many other Indian universities.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Size||23×36/16 (trimmed 140×215mm)|
|About the Author||
Orthopedic Review for Undergraduate Students is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedics, Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot, Punjab. He completed his graduation from Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, and postgraduation from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He was senior resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and was trained in joint replacement and arthroscopic surgeries; and at Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre, New Delhi, he was trained for complex trauma management. He has published more than 22 research articles in reputed international journals.