Salient features of this book
- The book covers all practicals in pathology for 2nd professional MBBS students as per standard MCI curriculum.
- This book includes ‘must know’ facts for pathology practicals during practice and examination preparation. It also includes some extra details for good nd students who want to go to the depth and get high score in 2 professional and other examinations.
- Real mounted surgical specimens, and their gross and macroscopic features will enhance the students’ understanding. The ‘problem cards’ will help to build logical thinking among the medical students.
- At the end of every chapter, related viva voce questions have been included that will help the students face the examiner during pathology practical examinations.
- For easy understanding, many colour as well as black and white pictures and microphotographs, flowcharts, diagrams, and tables have been included. Not only the MBBS students, but also the students of DMLT, BMLT, DCP and MD (Pathology) courses will be benefitted.
- The teachers, tutors or demonstrators who take practical classess in pathology will find the book useful as it will make them confident during practical classes.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Santosh Kumar Mondal|
|About the Author||
Santosh Kumar Mondal MBBS, MD is currently Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bankura, West Bengal. He passed his MBBS from North Bengal Medical College in 1994 and MD (Pathology) from Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (SSKM Hospital), West Bengal, in 2000. He joined West Bengal Education Service in 2003 and worked in nd different capacities since then. He was both undergraduate (MBBS 2 Prof) and postgraduate (MD Pathology) medical teacher (Associate Professor, Pathology) in the prestigious Medical College, Kolkata, for more than 11 years. He received post-MD training in oncopathology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, for 6 months. As a teacher, he has acted as both external and internal examiner of various examinations such as MBBS, DMLT, etc. He has published 71 articles in different indexed international and national journals. Besides, he has been selected as reviewer of many national and international journals like Diagnostic Cytopathology.