- First manual on Clinical Procedures developed by the faculties of NINE-PGIMER Chandigarh, who are also the subject experts.
- The procedures have been divided into the 6 major nursing subjects: Nursing Foundations, Medical Surgical Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing, Pediatric Nursing and Community Health Nursing.
- The contents have been developed as per INC syllabus of undergraduate as well as postgraduate nursing and several new procedures have been added, making it the most comprehensive compendium available so far.
- The complete book has been developed keeping in mind the relevance of the content in the Indian context.
- The articulate way of writing strengthened by the use of simple language makes browsing through the book a delightful experience.
- All the procedures have been well illustrated with colored diagrams and real-time photographs, explaining the various steps of procedures.
- The procedures have been divided into Preprocedural, Intraprocedural and Postprocedural steps along with their rationale, emphasizing the sequence and importance of every step.
- All procedures are substantiated with Points to Remember and Special Considerations boxes to help the students identify and remember the various aspects that need to be taken care of while performing the procedures.
- Suggested Readings at the end of each procedure are given to aid the students with various reference works for future reference and enhancing their knowledge.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||Sandhya Ghai|