Highlights of the textbook
- Simple language,easy to understand.
- Contents as per the latest syllabus prescribed by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) in the semester system.
- Single textbook completely covers pharmacology syllabus for 4th, 5th and 6th semesters of BPharm course.
- Flow charts explain every mechanism of action.
- Multiple boxes and tables given throughout the book.
- Student-friendly format for easy comprehension.
- Compare and Contrast’ series in the book helps in understanding the subject better and retaining the facts longer.
- Book is meant to serve as a text for the students of BPharm, PharmD and DPharm courses.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|About the Author||
Padmaja Udaykumar MD is Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacology, and Vice Dean, Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka. She has a keen interest in medical education with an experience in teaching of more than 30 years and has been on the boards of studies of many universities. She has published several titles and this is the fifteenth book in the series of textbooks meant for medical, dental, nursing, physiotherapy and pharmacy students. Her other publications brought out by CBSPD are Medical Pharmacology, 5/e and Pharmacology Companion. She also has several research papers to her credit and a rich experience in clinical pharmacology. She has conducted and coordinated several clinical trials and has been advising clinicians on the appropriate and rational use of drugs