Power System Analysis provides the basic fundamentals of power system analysis with detailed illustrations and explanations. Throughout the book, carefully chosen examples are given with a systematic approach to have a better understanding of the text discussed. It presents the topics of power system analysis including power system modeling, load flow studies, symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analyses, stability analysis, etc. The book is principally designed as a self-study material for electrical engineering students
- Cogent and lucid style of presentation
- Clear explanations of concepts with appropriate illustrations
- Examples with detailed explanations
- Systematic, step-by-step approach to solved problems
- Short-answer questions to recapitulate the basics
- Exercises at the end of each chapter for self-practice
- Solution to university questions for better scoring
- The book will serve the requirements of BTech/BE students of electrical engineering and EEE courses of all Indian universities.
|Publishers||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||A Nagoor Kani|
|About the Author||
A Nagoor Kani BE, MS is a multifaceted personality with an efficient technical expertise and management skills. He obtained his BE in EEE from Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, and MS (Electronics and Control) through Distance Learning Program from BITS, Pilani. He started his career as a self-employed industrialist (1986–1989) and then changed his career to teaching in 1989. He worked as Lecturer in Dr MGR Engineering College (1989–1990) and as Assistant Professor in Satyabhama Engineering College (1990–1997). He started his own coaching center for BE students named Institute of Electrical Engineering which was renamed as RBA Tutorials in 2005. The well-known companies currently run by him are RBA Engineering (manufacturing laboratory equipment and microprocessor trainer kits), RBA Innovations (involved in developing projects for engineering students and industries), RBA Tutorials (conducting coaching classes for engineering and GATE students) and RBA Publications (publishing of engineering books). He is an eminent writer and has written thirteen engineering books.